Wednesday, May 17, 2006

TLC PUSH FORWARD!



Here's the NEW TLC Catalogue! I received my delivery of catalogues last week, and am quite surprised that i haven't got many left at all! means i will have to order some more soon! They look very funky this year! I also received my NEW Business Cards for TLC yesterday (got off a blokey off ebay - very nice, although they did take a lot longer to come than was specified in his advert) Hopefully these will last me a little while :) Good Job I worked on my Letter and price list and order form to go with them - as they are quite in demand :)

Some NEW stash was delivered yesterday! and im loving the NEW stuff the Pocket Purse is my favourite and is a fantastic little album to get younger scrapbookers (especially the girlies) interested :) I've printed off lots of flyers and leaflets ready for the Craft Fair next month, and i've had a receipt today that i've booked my stall!

No comments: