Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I Feel Like Poo!!!

I had a bit of a sore throat yesterday and hoped it would come to nothing, but i have woken up this morning and i feel like poo!!!! (lol) looks like i have caught the cold that is doing the rounds at the moment, fingers crossed Baby V. and the rest of the kiddies don't catch it!! I can cope with just me being poorly, but not all the tribe at once! lol It's also raining, the rain never came yesterday - which was a surprise, but we have got it today instead! I've cancelled the dentist appointment i had for tomorrow, which is good - but means i've put the pain off (i need a filling) until 2 weeks time!
I've received the next CJ in Aunty's 2nd Circle Journal today, it's a little early as we are supposed to post on the 20th, but the lady that sends to me is on holiday!! - Good job that the one i had is all done and ready to be posted onto the next lady at the weekend!!
It's my brother-in-law's birthday today - so happy birthday to him (he's the same age as me) didn't manage to get round to making him a card this year, what with being busy with one thing and another, so sin of sins i bought him one!!! lol

2 comments:

Crissi Harvey said...

AW poor old you how you feel better soon (((hugs)))

Unknown said...

Oh dear and there we were chatting on Sunday hoping it was not going to come to anything. Fingers X'd the kiddies don't get it!