Monday, November 12, 2007

Frosty Monday!


Woke up to quite a hard frost this morning, so it was hats and gloves for the walk to school, luckily it's not too far!! Then back home and the sun is now shining, Baby V is having a nap, so me and DD have just made some cakes for lunchboxes, we have made chocolate choc chip muffins (DD is now happily licking the bowl out lol) and some shortbread, one of Jamie Oliver's recipes...


I've made a start on Christmas Shopping, mainly getting an idea of what the kiddies want, which isn't easy when they want EVERYTHING rofl!!!

But at least I have got OH and myself sorted as to what we are giving each other!!

1 comment:

Julie Allain said...

cakes look scrummy........... you need to help me cook cakes sally :)

What are you and Rich getting each other then...