Saturday, July 05, 2008

Sketch Saturday & Daring Cardmakers

Here is my entry for this week's Daring Cardmakers which you can find HERE. I have used some freebie papers that were in a craft magazine that i was given a while ag0 (thanks Jan).

I've also used one of my up and coming Stamps from the Bootiful Stamp range.(which will be released soon). It's a Christmas Tree (if you hadn't guessed) lol I've coloured it in with pro markers and then used some glitter glue and liquid pearls, altho had a bit of an accident as they had gotten a bit warm (note to self, not to leave them near the boiler! (doh!)).

If you haven't been over to Sketch Saturday yet it's well worth a look! You can find out more about it HERE


12 comments:

carolann said...

Brilliant card Sally I love the crimbo tree WTG xxx

Kath Stewart said...

Wow fab card for the challenge and love the Christmas tree
Kath
xxx

Tina said...

Hi Sally, Love the card and the Christmas tree is so cute. Check out my blog when you have chance because there is an award waiting for you.

Here's Mine..

My Time To Craft Challenge said...

Lovely tree Sally bootiful job :-)
Hugs Kate
xxxx

Jo said...

Oh Sally that is a fabby card! love the tree coloured in contemporary rather than traditional colours.
Thanks so much for joining in hun, appreciate it xx

Rach said...

Great card with lovely use of colour. love the christmas tree. hugs rach.xx

craft mad Jenny said...

love the stamp,

jenny

Unknown said...

wonderful card

mueppi said...

Deine Karte gefällt mir sehr gut!

Chrissie said...

This is just great. I have joined this challenge today as I have just set up my own blog. If you take a look at
http://simply-one-of-kind.blogspot.com/
You'll probably see a stamp that you regognise!

Chrissie

Murielle said...

This is very lovely card!

My Time To Craft Challenge said...

Love this, the tree is yummy!!!
Hugs Kate xx