Thursday, November 18, 2010

2 3D Layered Christmas Cards

I have just finished and uploaded 2 more cards to Crafts U Print So thought I would share them with you!




I printed on good quality photo paper.  Cut out the large shape and stuck this to some spotty paper, which I then went round with scallop sissors.  I glued this to a folded piece of A4 card and went around the spotty paper leaving a gap with scallop sissors.  For the Boy card before I stuck down the first cut out I placed some gingham ribbon underneath to go across the card, I then layered up the card and added the snowman circles either side, cut out the shapes and stuck those on, finished one off with a gingham bow and added some punched glitter snowflakes.   For the Girl card I just added the buttons either side and a pink bow.

No comments: