Sunday, October 14, 2007

Busy Busy Busy



Baby V slept through the night again!! so i'm feeling very refreshed this morning, i've just tried out some new mineral make up that i have just bought of Ebay, bit like the sheer cover stuff you can get, but at half the cost! and i must say my first impressions are that its fab!!

I've just listed a few more bits in my Ebay shop, along with some of my Bunny Die Cuts! I've decided not to get any more copies of the die made, so it's the only one and it's all mine :) lol so if you wants some you can get some HERE!

Just about to start some dinner, we are having bacon baguettes today, the kids are playing nicely and V has just gone down for a sleep, i've got some ironing to do, but that can wait for the moment!

The Forum Lotto Syndicate won another £10 last night, so the pot is slowly building!!!!

2 comments:

Emma said...

Your bunnies are so cute, must be great having original/custom dies.

Julie Allain said...

I love the bunnies too they're fab and fun to put together ;)

What a little star Violet is - going through the night ... bless