Thursday, October 11, 2007

Christmas is Coming!




I've made a start on some Christmas Toppers (think i mentioned it the other day) well i finally got around to taking some piccy's - i've also made a couple of Halloween ones as well!
I have uploaded them all to Ebay this morning, so we shall see how it goes! I've also got some die cuts of Christmas Puddings coming, so hopefully they will look good with my bunny's, which i have been die cutting some more, ready to stick together and then put faces on :)






7 comments:

Rosie said...

Sally - these are great!! I lurve the Hallwoeen ones - well, I would, wouldn't I?!! ;)

Storm said...

awww the halloween bunnies are great

Sally said...

Thanks ladies!!

Julie Allain said...

Oh wow I love them!!

Unknown said...

I love your tags Sally!

Fiona said...

Great Tags - hope they do well for you!

Crissi Harvey said...

lovely toppers hope they do well, i love that bunny